Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blow Out

Alright, so I did it! I blew my hair out again last night. It seems to work better when I do it like Longhairdontcare2011 suggests in her YouTube vid. I didn't blow out wet hair. It was only damp. I had co-washed my hair yesterday morning and when I got home yesterday evening my hair was still a little damp in some places, so I just added the Redken heat protectant and combed it through the sections and then used my Denman for a few passes through my hair and then the blow dryer.


I was somewhat surprised. I did get my hair a little str8r than I had previously and i think it was the actual hair dryer and my method. Before I just used a brush, this time I used the comb attachment. I was a little skeptical, but I used plenty of heat protectant so I think I will be fine.


I have a few pics in my Fotki, but here are 2 just to show what I've done.









3 comments: