Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Twists Again?

Man, I am once again thinking of putting some twists in my hair - or should I say putting my hair in twists. I think the former sounds like I would be addign hair and I am not. LOL

I think it's time for me to "twist it up" for a while - even if it's just for a few days. I just don't feel like doing it though. LOL. Maybe I could start doing it Friday night and be done by Saturday night when I get ready to go to church. I think I'll have to go back and check out my twisted styles from way back when it used to take me a whole night and just get bussy. both of my girls have their hair in twists and I think it's time for me to stop being lazy and get it done.

I just wish it didn't take so long. I got my daughter's hair done in not time, but when it comes to my hair it seems like it takes forever. I want small twists too. Oh well. I guess there's nothing to it but to do it. Wish I could start tonight, but with my little get-a-way on the horizon, I just don't have the time.

Yeah, I think I'll put it up in twists this weekend. My hair needs a rest. It would be nice if I could henna then twist, but I think that's pushing it. I just need to make sure that I can keep the twists in for more than 3 days! That is my problem now days. I just can't keep the twists in. Maybe if it takes me forever to do them I wont be so eager to take them out. maybe I should do some small twists and challenge myself to keep them in. I know I can do it - I've done it before. We'll see. I'll post pics when I finish twisting.

2 comments:

  1. I am just glad you are posting. LOL! You are such an inspiration. Thanks bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the interest in my blog.

    ReplyDelete