Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm Cancelling My Date

This is my designated henna weekend. Although I have co-washed my hair since my awesome trim & style from Urbanbella, my hair still looks great. I cowashed and added some Softee curl activator gel to my hair yesterday and put it up in a puff and let me tell you, my little coils and curls were putting on a show for everyone to see!


I'm not sure what happened at Urbanbella, but since my visit my hair is not the same. My hair feels softer and stronger. It feels less....."rough". I don't know if my hair cuticles were not completely closing or what was happening, but my hair almost always seemed "rough" in some way or another. Right now my hair is so super soft and smooth. I might just be investing in some of the products that were used on my hair at Urbanbella. I mean, my hair feels great!


So, in lieu of this, I will not be doing my bi-weekly henna treatment this weekend. That's right henna. I'm sorry, but I have to break our standing every other Saturday date. My hair feels so good right now that I don't want to do anything to jeopardize it.


I am almost about ready to rebel against the henna for a while. Well, I wouldn't really call it rebelling. I think I'm just going to lay off the henna for a minute and see what happens. I wonder what my hair would look like if I allowed the natural color to grow out and have this burgundy on the ends. LOL Probably a hot mess, but we will see. I might go a month or so without the henna and see just what happens.

1 comment:

  1. You def. have some beautiful coils going on and I love the color.

    ReplyDelete