Friday, December 4, 2009

This Could Be Trouble


Hello everyone. I went on a henna run today because I am completely out! When I got to the Indian Market there was no MDH Henna at all!!! Not even one box. I could have died. I've been using that for 6 months and I love it. What was I going to do? Well, they had just stocked up with Reshma Henna and I had heard good things about it so......
I picked up a box to take a look at it. Immediately I noticed that the box was larger than my regular MDH Henna box. Reshma comes in 200g boxes instead of the 100g boxes like most boxes of henna. that is a plus because I used at least 200g per application and if I am using henna on my daughter I need a bit more.
I am actually a week behind in my henna process and I am not sure if I want to wait until next weekend to henna or henna 2 weeks in a row to get back on track. I'm thinking I'll henna this weekend and then again on the 15th and then I'll almost be back on schedule. I am anxious to see how this henna will work. I'm also a little nervous. I've had such good results with MDH Henna that it was hard to just up and buy another brand.
I think I am going to henna tonight - or at least mix it. We'll see.
...and of course I will post my results - complete with pics for you ladies to see.

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Jamila henna best by far!
    You can get it here:
    www.hennabyheather.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 've always wanted to try henna, maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete