Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank You


I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who is following my blog. I started this blog earlier this year just as a way for me to vent and take notes regarding my journey with my hair (and a few other random things). I never really went out and “pushed” my blog or advertised it. All I did was provide a simple link in my signature on the 2 hair boards that I frequent.

As of today I am grateful to have 28 followers. That’s at least 2 new followers a month. I know I’m not writing super compelling articles or even giving out tips to miraculously grow you hair overnight. I’m just providing information about how I deal with my hair and my opinions about the products I use (or don’t use) and why, and the benefits I have seen for the routine(s) I have.

I am happy to see the numbers of followers grow and even more, I am happy to receive a message from someone who says that my blog has helped them, or given them some good information that they could take and use. That’s what this blog is all about – sharing knowledge in the hopes that I could help someone or just provide some information that someone felt was valuable.

So I humbly say “Thank You” to everyone who reads and/or follows my blog.

1 comment:

  1. aaaw.I love your blog! I haven't been commenting as much as I use to but I loove hearing about the delicious treatments you do to your hair and your advices~ keep them coming and happy hair growing :)

    ReplyDelete