Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Last Couple of Days

Well, I have to admit, the past coule of days have been "good hair days" in more ways that one. I made a product for my hair from scratch - that truly is amazing (Lemon Cake Batter).

On Friday I was able to get some Giovanni products for $5.49 ea. This was great considering I wanted to try it out. I got a shampoo and 2 conditioners. I can't wait to use them!

On Saturday I got my Long Aid Activator Gel and that was the last thing I needed to complete my stash. When I take my son to football parctice this week I will re-up on Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner and Vanilla Flower conditioner - Just so that I can continue to co-wash as much as I like.

I need to get back to the basics of my hair. Daily co-washing is what got me to where I am, so why should I stop now? LOL I think part of it is just laziness and finding it somewhat challenging to do my hair at this length. Oh well, just like I have heard other people say...."back to basics".

No comments:

Post a Comment