Friday, August 21, 2009

Totally Twisted


Alright. I bit the bullet and twisted my hair last night. For some reason I didn't make the twists as large as I wanted to. Anyway, I got the twists in and they will stay in for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks is up (Saturday morning) I will henna my hair and retwist with my Under Picasso Moon Shealoe Ferox butter and keep it moving. Next time I just have to make my twists bigger. I only want to take about an hour or less to twist - not 2 1/2 hours.


My twists feel good - nice and soft. The shealoe is wonderful for them. My hair drinks it up and it's not too heavy. The challenge is going to be trying to behave and keep the twists in until henna day. If I can do it just once, i know I will be able to do it through the cold months. Then when I unleash that hair in the spring - WHAAAAAAA!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment