Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Nappiversary!!!



I am excited and relived. I have finally made it 1 year since my BC. It wasn't hard but it was challenging. There wasn't a time that I thought about perming/relaxing my hair again, but there were times where I wondered WTF have I done! LOL After years of having at least shoulder length hair - to cut it off to about 1/2 - 1 inch of hair - well, I musthave been crazy to do that. LOL




Well, it has paid off and in this past year I have learned a lot about natural hair and how to take carfe of it. I've learned about products, techniques, regimines, and styles. Some things were for me and others were not. All in all, it has been great and I know that there is no turning back for me.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! It's seems like it's been longer than that since we met on Nappturality.

    You hair is gorgeous!!!

    ~Kinky Rhonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. You know I couldn't have done it with out the support of "all uh y'all"! LOL

    ReplyDelete