Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sad but true.

I'm having issues adjusting to the darker color that my 2nd henna imposed upon my hair. I like it, but I like the 1st color better. I'll even go so far as to say that I am saddened by the new darker color. That's right, I said it. I should have just left well enough alone. I'm wondering if I can even get my orange "glow" back in my hair. Since my hair isn't super dark right now, I feel like there's hope, but I'm not going to henna anytime soon. I'll wait until the end of the month or the beginning of June before I henna again.

I'm hoping that I'll get over this henna depression and just embrace the new color. Doubtful, but I'll try. You know, now I'm beginning to realize truly what that old saying meant: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." I just should have kept my bird in my hand.........

No comments:

Post a Comment